Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-22 Origin:Site
A serviced apartment is an apartment that provides hotel-style management services. It combines the functions of a residence, a hotel, and a club. It has two major functions: self-use and investment. At the same time, there must be a family atmosphere, which requires appropriate decoration and apartment furniture to create.
Principles of apartment decoration
Selection of apartment furniture
Hotel-style apartment is a kind of architectural complex. Various functional systems are intertwined. In the design, a series of design principles should be followed to ensure the rationality, effectiveness and overall smooth operation of the major functional spaces.
⑴ Holistic organic principle. As a complex large system, each unit in the serviced apartment is a complete small system, and the systems are interrelated and affect each other. Therefore, both the design of the public part and the design of each unit must have an overall concept.
⑵ Dynamic organic principle. Factors such as residence time and individual needs of hotel apartment residents are very complicated, so dynamic elastic principles should be adopted in the design to adapt to various variable factors.
(3) System order and procedure principles. Different guests put forward different requirements at the same time, and the property manager must follow a certain order and procedures when dealing with it, so the level and priority of the system must be considered in the design.
(1) Environmental protection. Apartment furniture materials, such as particle board, fiberboard, glue, paint, etc., will release harmful gases to the human body. Hotel and apartment rooms are relatively closed, and the irritating gas will directly affect the occupancy rate of the rooms. The environmental protection of apartment furniture has become an important factor for modern guests to choose to stay in.
(2) Style, personality and styling. The individuality and style of apartment furniture should be in harmony with the individuality of the decoration, avoiding simple decoration of matching luxury furniture or low-end furniture. The choice of apartment furniture should consider the location of the hotel and apartment, customer-oriented, room pricing, and funding restrictions, etc. and should be centered on the guests' favorite and consumption concepts.
(3) Cost and retention time. In order to ensure that the occupancy rate of guests is not affected by the aging and damage of furniture, apart from considering the cost, the choice of apartment furniture should be a product that can maintain good appearance quality for a long time without repeated investment and has a high price-performance ratio.
(4) Waterproof and moisture proof. In hotel and apartment rooms, furniture is often damaged by water and moisture. Tea pouring, toilet moisture and bath sauna water vapor filling, bath wet towel contact, seasonal climate and humidity changes, etc. will cause furniture edge exposure, shedding, board deformation and expansion, decorative cracks, blistering , Mildew and other issues, so when buying apartment furniture should focus on its waterproof and moisture-proof functions.
(5) Fire prevention and high temperature resistance. Lighted cigarettes, matches, etc. will damage the surface of the furniture, severe or even form a fire, the function of fire resistance and flame retardancy of apartment furniture cannot be ignored.
The choice of apartment furniture is of great significance to the operation of the apartment, the establishment of the brand and the reputation. Therefore, the operator should pay attention to the choice and placement of apartment furniture to provide guests with a comfortable living environment.