Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-31 Origin: Site
Round restaurant table trolleys can transport and store multiple banquet tables simultaneously to meet all occupational health and safety requirements. This trolley includes commercial grade, heavy duty, polyurethane wheels with locks for additional safety. Round restaurant table trolley is essential when handling and moving round tables around a site, which also saves valuable setup and compresses time, thereby reducing labor costs and improving profits. Now let’s take a look at the uses of the round restaurant table trolley.
Here is the content list:
l The role of round restaurant table trolley
l Some tips of using a round restaurant table trolley
l The skill of loading and unloading round restaurant table trolley
l Precautions for unloading round restaurant table trolley
l Operate restaurant round table trolleys for minimal physical fatigue and maximum handling
Round restaurant table trolley is a person to push, pull for carrying round table vehicles. Although cart material handling technology continues to develop, the cart is still used as an indispensable handling tool. Round restaurant table trolley is widely used in production and life because of its low cost, simple maintenance, convenient operation, light weight, can provide a great convenience in the restaurant carrying round table, very convenient in the short distance round table.
1. Select the right round restaurant table trolley at work and determine the weight and size it can be used to move goods.
2. Determine your transport route and remove any obstructions.
3. Wear shoes that are safe and non-slip.
4. Wear gloves for good friction.
5. Avoid wearing loose, baggy clothing, which can trip you up and hurt you from the wheels of the trolley.
When loading and unloading a round restaurant table trolley, bend your knees and straighten your back. Use your legs, not your back. Don't push too hard, or a sudden lift could damage your back.
1. Maintain the balance and stability of the cargo when unloading.
2. Try not to let the round table out of your sight.
3. Place the round table toward the front of the bearing, not beyond the handlebars of the cart, and then carry the heavy load.
4. Make sure the table is stable and does not roll from side to side or tip over.
5. Round tables must be tied and fastened when handling.
1. Squeeze the handle.
2. Bend your knees and keep your back straight.
3. Remove all clutter from your path.
4. Push, don't run.
5. Push, not pull, so the operation is not difficult.
6. Move backward only if you need to enter a tight space.
7. Don't use your foot to try to stop the cart by braking.
The use of a round restaurant table trolley has many advantages, such as reducing lift and back fatigue, helping people load and unload round tables and reducing trips during transportation.