Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-16 Origin:Site
Hotel bathroom accessories literally mean sanitary and bath products in the hotel. They are spaces and supplies for daily hygiene activities such as bathing and washing. Then, what are the specific hotel bathroom accessories ? This article will list some common items in the hotel bathroom.
What is hotel bathroom supplies
8 kinds of hotel bathroom supplies
Generally, hotel bathroom accessories include whole baths, bathtubs, toilets, bathroom accessories, large rolls of paper, tissues, paper towels, toilet paper holders, aerosol dispensers, soap dispensers, hand dryers, saunas, foot bath equipment, and other bathroom supplies.
(1) Bathroom cabinet. The bathroom cabinet is a common hotel bathroom accessories. It is a cabinet for storing items in the bathroom. Its surface material can be divided into natural stone, jade, artificial stone, fireproof board, paint, glass, metal and solid wood. The wooden board of the bathroom cabinet itself should be treated with moisture-proof treatment. When purchasing, it is also necessary to isolate the ground moisture. It is better to choose the hanging type or the high-foot type.
(2) Wash basin. The wash basin is a hotel bathroom accessories that is used frequently in the bathroom. Washing your face, brushing your teeth, and washing your hands are all here. There are two types of wash basins, one is free-standing and the other is table-top. The desktop covers a relatively large area and is suitable for hotel rooms with large bathrooms.
(3) Water heater. Water heater refers to a device that changes the temperature of cold water into hot water within a certain period of time through various physical principles. According to different principles, it can be divided into electric water heater, gas water heater, solar water heater and so on.
(4) Shower head. The shower head, also known as the shower head, is a shower device and a common hotel bathroom accessories. The water-saving function is the key point to consider when choosing a shower, followed by whether the shower is easy to clean.
(5) Faucet. A faucet is a size switch used to control the flow of water, and has the effect of saving water. The faucet has high frequency of use, and there are various types and shapes. When buying, you should consider whether the hand feels good, whether it is laborious to screw it up, and the life span.
(6) Bathtub. The bathtub is a plumbing device for bathing or showering. Some hotel rooms are equipped with such hotel bathroom accessories. When purchasing, it should be selected according to the actual situation and needs. Generally, hotels are rarely used.
(7) Bathroom hardware. Bathroom hardware refers to metal products that are installed in the bathroom and hang and place towels, bath towels and other bath products. Hotel bathroom accessories include tooth cup holder, soap table, towel bar, bath towel holder, clothes hook, paper tube holder, etc.
(8) Various towels. Towels are a variety of hotel bathroom linen. Generally speaking, the small squares stacked on the hand-washing table are hand towels, which are used to wipe hands or makeup. The smaller rectangular towel hanging on the towel rack is a face-wash or body towel. At the same time, there are long large square towels stacked on the bath stand or under the washbasin, this is a bath towel that can be worn on the body or dried after the bath. Finally, the rectangular towel hanging on the bathroom door handle of the shower, or stacked on the edge of the bathtub cylinder is a floor towel, used to spread on the floor beside the bathtub, or on the floor at the door of the bathroom, used to step dry Feet, or to prevent water slipping on the floor after bath.
Okay, now you know what items you need to buy for hotel bathroom accessories? If you have more questions, you can visit our website for consultation.